And did you feel it, in your heart, how it pertained to everything?
And have you too finally figured out what beauty is for?
And have you changed your life?
~ Mary Oliver
Who I Am
I behold and am beheld by the beauty and intelligence of light. I am a messenger, explorer, and spaceholder. I am also an empath/healer/writer/marketing professional/webmaster and spiritual life coach.
What I do
- I express your brand essence and best self in pictures.
- I convey your truth visually and energetically in crystalline light.
- I photograph as an act of devotion and reverence.
- I encourage you to Presence yourself consciously and fully and instinctively cooperate with what comes forth.
- I give voice to silence and a sense of the ineffable.
- I stand for true expressions, in between moments, and the interplay of gesture, color, light and shadow.
- I convey the heights and depths of human experience.
- I lightly hold the moments that matter.
- I photograph portraits and sacred ceremonies and spiritual conferences and events.
- I give people at the thresholds of life a friendly shove by the parachute.
Why it matters
- Because light has its own intelligence and way of loving and wants to be revealed.
- Because its healing and revealing to be deeply seen.
- Because life is never the same way twice.
- Because beauty, humor, and silence crave and deserve our attention.
- Because you aren’t here. Here is in you.
- Because having your light and openness reflected back aligns your inner and outer life.
- Because remembering your basic goodness and soul’s purpose feels good.
- Because its hard being a grownup all the time. Its much more fun, productive and profitable to lead with your being.
- Because your new website, brochure, book jacket, or CD/DVD cover photo will help people “get you” and your tribe to follow you.
- Because it feels better to finance your faith than your fear.
- Because attention and awareness are the deepest gifts we have to offer one another.